Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beliefs

  • What are Beliefs? Find a definition
Beliefs can be an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists, beliefs can also be something someone accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

  • What is the difference between believing something/someone and believing in something/someone?
The difference is if you believe something/someone you hope it might happen or that you believe what someone told you. eg. I believe that I can win that competition whereas if you believe IN someone that usually means you trust the person and are loyal, encouraging and nice towards them.

  • What are some things that you believe?
I believe in Jesus, Jehovah (God)  and the Holy Spirit and that Jesus died for my sins and that we shoul love each other instead of judging each other.


  • Why do you believe in them?
I belive in them because they are true and it is what God/ Jesus said and tought.

No comments:

Post a Comment